Saturday, April 03, 2010

A dream come true!

On March 19th I had a dream come true. Seriously!!
I know you probably think I am a loser for being thrilled by such a little thing, but seriously it was one of the most fun things I have done in my life!
I got to go to the radio station and co-host the morning show with Dave Clemens from 7-9am.
It was awesome!! Dave is so great on the radio. I listen to him every morning! He was so fun to be with in the studio and was super nice and really calmed my nerves and made me comfortable. One of the nicest guys!! I'm so lucky!
I got the opportunity to do the radio show because Dave, the DJ is in my bootcamp class and I was on the radio talking about our bootcamp program. So, I need to thank Elite Fitness for trusting me with representing their business as well.
It was awesome!
Dave was kind enough to give me the "back stage pass" of the radio station and showed me how he puts the show together etc., and I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. I still get happy just thinking about it. It was SO FUN!! So awesome!
I thanked Dave again in class the other day for my great experience and he offered to have me on again some time!!! Seriously??? I would LOVE to do it again!! Who knows... maybe in another stage of life I will do radio.
Did I mention it was AWESOME???!!!!

6 comments:

Christie said...

Whoooo hooo!! I know what a radio junkie you are.. so this is just SO cool for you.. wish I could have heard it.

Ben said...

Did you use your sexy radio voice? I wish I would've known I would've tried to stream it online...does that station have an internet feed?

Grandma Whiting said...

Now that is an experience not too many people can brag about.

Becky said...

Wow, way to go! I hope you get to do it again.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, SO fun!! I can't believe you got to do that, that is awesome! I hope you get to do it again!

Tobie said...

How fun! I've always wondered what I would sound like on the radio!! Hopefully you get to do it again!