Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The big four-oh!

Feb 20, 2010
I had hoped to have a big party for Brad's 40th birthday, but with schedules being what they were and the church ski night falling the eve of his birthday I decided to combine the two.
I made some B.A. sandwiches and a couple crockpots of macaroni to share with everyone, some decorations,
and of course some cake
The best part was when everyone sang "Happy Birthday", I wish I would have got video. It sounded pretty impressive. Oh well. It was nice to have so many in our ward family celebrate with us.
This is Brad's 40th birthday present. A Canon 7D. I think he's still learning the ins and outs, but I know even the kids seem to be able to take good pictures with this camera!HAPPY 40TH BRAD!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Good idea pooling the two together. Happy Birthday to the old man! :-)

Becky said...

For some reason, I think it's kind of funny that you and I are the same age, but your husband is 40 and mine is 34! Hmmm, I'm trying to decide if I'm jealous or not, since Jeromy will be finishing residency and starting a fellowship this summer, and Brad is a "real" doctor! Anyway, happy late birthday, Brad!