Saturday, April 03, 2010

Grin and Bear It

Some of my girlfriends in the ward have been training to run a 5K and on March 13th I joined them as most of them ran their FIRST 5k: "Grin and Bear It". I was so proud of them. They did a great job and I was glad they invited me to join them.
Here's a little video I put together of their run.
(Unfortunately my batteries in my camera died after the first mile so the later pics and video are with my phone... but you get the idea. My video editor kinda stinks too.)
What's next ladies??

3 comments:

Christie said...

Cute little video! Whos that tiny little thing there in the pink? Sheesh girl!

Sarah said...

That's awesome! I just signed myself up for a 5K hoping that it will get me moving and it is coming up way faster than I thought it would. I'm hoping I can actually do it! It's nice to see that some people survived :)

Tobie said...

Tracey, you look GREAT! How fun to do that! Our RS does an annual triathlon in August and it is so much fun!