Saturday, March 29, 2008

Omzee

Spring Break Day 5

We had a great day at OMSI: the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. They had a tonne of cool stuff! We got in just before 11 and left at 5, so we wouldn't get home too late. We bought an annual pass, so we will have to go again and see all the stuff we didn't get to do this time!

In this exhibit you tested your paper cup design in the wind

The special exhibit for the next few months is Chinese Dinosaurs. It was like they knew Ethan was coming! China and dinosaurs- both of which he loves!
We got a bit lost on our way out of Portland and took a bit longer getting home as there was a bit of a snow storm going over Mt. Hood, so the roads were slow. We got home safe and sound around 10:15. Phew!


6 comments:

Christie said...

Looks like a cool place. Someday we'll come visit and go with you maybe?

Shawna said...

Cool place! I love going to the Science Centers in different cities. There are the coolest exhibits out there!

Anonymous said...

Brad--I wish we would have saved your tons of dinosour books. Ethan would have loved them. I do have a set of about 15 encyclopedia books about endangered species that I got from my friend. I just need to send them. Maybe all of your kids will enjoy them, especially Ethan. Now, I am going to see if this comment posts. This will be my third attempt.

Anonymous said...

Yippee. It posted. Thanks for the instructions, Tracey.

Becky said...

Fun! It reminds me of the Pacific Science Center in Seattle that we visited once when we were living in Spokane.

SJacobus said...

OMSI is the best. I took the boys when they were little. There was so much to do. We didn't even come close to seeing it all.