Thursday, August 28, 2008

Batman

I don't know how many of you have seen "The Dark Knight", but Brad and I went with some friends the first weekend it opened. I am not a movie goer at all, but I would go see this one again. It was totally action packed and Brad described it as "exhausting." The acting was awesome the effects were awesome, the plot kept you guessing, and it was very well done! I thought it went on a little too long, just because 3 hours is a long time to sit, but the movie was great. However the movie was very dark, and not for the younger set. I would recommend seeing it on the big screen, as it just won't be the same on your television.
Anway, as I was sitting there oogling over Christian Bale, I got to thinking....

For my first date... almost exactly 19 years ago I went to the first Batman movie. Batman looked like this
and I looked like this
Now here we are 19 years later and I look... well, 19 years older and Batman looks like this????!!!!
I want to know what line of beauty products he is using!!!!

Have you seen Dark Knight?

Did YOU like it?

Do YOU know what Batman is doing to not only reverse the aging process, but to also become so dang good looking??

I want some!!!

7 comments:

Shawna said...

I really liked the movie also! I thought it was great, and Ledger did an awesome job as the joker. There were some really funny scenes with the joker.
I'm sure Morgan Freeman's character is in the basement of Wayne tower creating the secret anti aging cream along with bat mobiles and special materials for bat suites. Let's break in and get some!

Christie said...

So, I haven't see that movie, but now I see the "new" bat man, I think I may just go next friday! :-) MMMM.

Sarah said...

We absolutely loved this movie! Christian Bale has had a little piece of my heart since Newsies when I was 12 :) Definitely doesn't hurt the movie to have such a yummy looking batman! :)

Tricia said...

I haven't gotten to see it yet but I JUST LOVE THE POST

Becky said...

Ugh, I didn't like it. Way too much violence and darkness for my taste. Even Jeromy was a little turned off by the blatant violence, and neither one of us was overly impressed with Heath Ledger (may he rest in peace).

Christian Bale IS cute, though. I never saw Newsies, but I loved him in Little Women with Winona Ryder! I also really liked Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel.

The Bryan's said...

Christian Bale.... Curtis will tell you he is on my list of Hollywood crushes! I loved the last Batman too specially because Katie Holmes wasn't in it and Christian Bale did a great job as usual.

Brad said...

We wathced this movie again last night, and I still think it's superb, a 9 out of 10. Just excellent all around. I caught Tracey oogling at the screen a few times. She might be ditching her Brendan Fraser obsession for Christian Bale!