Friday, June 13, 2008

School's Out!

Wednesday was Abby's last day of school and the kids' "field day" at school, so I went a took a few pictures.
Here is Abby with Ms. Annett and Ms. Mindy and Phoenix on her last day of preschool!
I don't think she really "got it" that it was her last day. She got in the van and I said to her "Wow! You're last day of preschool, now you get to go to Kindergarten!" She sat kinda quiet like she was thinking and asked me "But I can still go back and play with my friends, right?" Luckily Ms. Annett told us that any time Abby would like to come over and she has an opening she is welcome. So, we may just do that, or have Phoenix over to our house to play some time.
I found Elise wandering around the field "too cool" to play all the games. Field day had a Hawaiian theme, hence the beautiful outfits.
I found Ethan wandering around from station to station having a great time! Hooray for the return of warm weather!
I am excited about the summer. I love not having to get up and get going and being able to plan fun days outside.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Woohoo! School's out! I love the freedom of summer :) And thank goodness it's gotten warmer up there, that is so crazy that it's been so cold. I hope that's over and done with for you guys and all sunny days now! :)

Christie said...

And the FUN begins eh? Oh boy. Like you said, busy is happy. :-) I hope your weather stays nice.

SJacobus said...

It was so nice that the last day of school was good weather.