Monday, June 02, 2008

Santa Monica Pier- Day 4

Monday morning we got settled into our Residence Inn and bought some groceries and said goodbye to Benji and Shawna and the kids. Then we headed out to Santa Monica Pier. This is the road after the traffic jam. The mass of humanity in LA was not inviting.

Red Hot Lovers

At the pier the kids took a spin on the carousel and Brad and I took the "Love Tester" test.

Ha Ha! Brad only scored a "MILD" lover.

My turn.....

YIKES! Poor fish- Try again????


Muscle Beach

The kids tested their skills at Muscle Beach





On the pier

4 comments:

Christie said...

I love your cute shirt, poor fish.... LOL!!! That is too funny! Loving the vacation updates, keep em coming. :-)

Tricia said...

I wonder what I would score? it looks super fun, I love all that water something you never see in the middle of canada!!!!flat flat ummm did I say flat.

The Bryan's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bryan's said...

Love all the photos...It looked like a love of fun...