Monday, June 02, 2008

Beach bummin'- Day 3

We met up with Benji and Shawna in the morning and went to Newport and took this little ferry over to Balboa island.

This seal was just hanging out on someone's boat.


We had to have one of the Balboa Island signature chocolate coated frozen bananas
Too cool!
When we got back from Newport we headed back down to the beach again. That is the condo Benji and Shawna were staying in behind us. Everyone got in the water but me. The air was too cold for me. Samantha and Brad even got in a little boogie boarding.



Ethan had a good time flying Benji's kite on the beach.


2 comments:

Shawna said...

That's a cool shot of Ethan flying the kite. Good job Brad!

Christie said...

I love the kite flying shot. I LOVE frozen chocolate covered Bananas! YUMMM!! I am shocked that you didn't get in the water Tracey, you're usually the one to get in. :-)