Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day

"The Dads"
For Father's Day we were invited to our neighbours' for a Father's Day BBQ with yummy ribs, salads, and delicious pico de gallo! It was great.
Even better was the dad's spending time with the kids in the backyard after dinner!


Best of all was dessert: Strawberry Shortcake on the yummiest bisuits ever. Here's the recipe for the super duper yummiest biscuits ever! I crave these! Luckily I have a generous neighbor who shares them with me :D

I'm so glad Brad is such a great dad and loves to do things with the kids. They really love it when he takes time to do things with them. We're very lucky that his family is his first priority.
The kids made some cute cards, but I can't find them right now... I'll have to post that tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great way to celebrate Father's Day. I will agree that Brad is a great father and husband. You can also add great son.

Christie said...

So are the biscuits sweet then? They look yummy. Happy Fathers day Brad.

The Bryan's said...

The picture of the desert looks fabulous. You want to eat them for just looking at the picture. I'm glad Brad had a good father's day.

SJacobus said...

How fun. It's always great to see pictures of our ward family getting together. As I told Brittney I'm so a major strawberry shortcake fan.