Friday, March 07, 2008

Flashback Friday- 80's Evening TV

So, last weeks post about old shows I watched as a small child got me wandering on Youtube and I found some favorite gems of mine from 80s evening television.
I used to watch "The Littlest Hobo" on Saturday nights while my mom put pink foam curlers in my hair for church Sunday (again this program is lost on you if you aren't Canadian) It was kindof the Canadian version of Lassie


Remember nights watching this one?
Murdoch was so funny, Mr. T so cool and that blonde, so handsome.


I believe this was on Sundays at 6. Betcha still remember all the words to the song!


What did you like to watch as a kid?

3 comments:

Christie said...

I forgot about littlest hobo! Too funny. And fraggles, those were cool. :-)

Becky said...

Why am I not surprised that you watched the A-Team?

I remember watching the Dukes of Hazzard with my brother when I was little. I also remember being SO excited when a Pippi Longstocking movie came on TV! I remember watching the Muppet Show and Sha-na-na. Then later, the Cosby Show and Family Ties, back to back.

SJacobus said...

I'm with you on the Fraggle Rock and A Team. I totally still remember the Fraggle Rock song too. Love these flashbacks. Their kind of like those questions for things you remember to help with your journal writing.