Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Extreme Makeover- Puppy Edition

Last week we finally gave up trying to keep the mattes out of Star's fur and got her groomed. She looked so cute and furry before...
The "after"

Awww... I'm sure she felt naked. Doesn't she even look a bit embarassed? Her hair had got so long they just had to shave her. I'll be glad when it grows back in a bit more.


Kinda reminds me of this lady's makeover gone wrong



YIKES! Can you imagine how much money she spent to look so awful?

6 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness. Poor thing...I mean the lady. Star is so much cuter than her with or without hair

SJacobus said...

Okay I think I recognize the lady as a celebrity, but who is she? That is sad she did all that work to herself. Why can't we all just be happy the way we are?

Christie said...

Oh I am sure that she sued the pants off the Drs. She is just fine $ wise. Otherwise though, YIKES!!!! I don't think you can sue your groomer though ;-). She looks cute. :-)

tracey said...

This woman is Jocelyn Wildenstein and she is a socialite and former wife of a rich art dealer. She has apparently spent $4 million to "look like a cat" because her husband loved cats. Weird! Wiki the lady. Crazy!

Becky said...

I've never seen a cat with a chin like that!

brittany said...

that is the worst looking makeover i have ever seen (the celebrity not star)