Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer's End

Can it really be true? All the signs are there...
We caught our last Bend Elks game a couple weeks ago. and last week made what will most likely be our last trip to the outdoor pool

and then last night the temperature dipped below freezing!

It is sad to see summer end, but I know the kids are anxious to see their friends at school and I have to admit it will be nice to be on a bit of a schedule again.

Goodbye summer. It was a fun one, and passed all too quickly.
Luckily Fall brings it's own fun and I'm sure we'll find more "Bryan Adventures"

4 comments:

Christie said...

Boo Hoo! This summer went by far too quickly! I am sad to see it go, but also happy for routines.

Anonymous said...

I must say it was fun keeping up on all of your summertime activities. Nice you got in that last outdoor swim before it turned chilly.

Tricia said...

I have been having a hard time saying goodbye to summer this year, I think that my kids are finally at an age where we can play and no more naps. It looks like it was a fun summer at your house, so I can't wait to see what is store for this fall!!!

The Bryan's said...

I can't believe the summer is already over. Well, for us here in AZ it still really HOT so I'm not sure it is entirely over yet...maybe in another couple of months...