Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Flautist

Samantha's band concert was last night. It is nice that the kids are getting good enough that is is quite enjoyable. I am so proud of Samantha as she has done really well with her flute especially since she only ever had about 5 months of formal lessons. Here is a clip of a duet she performed with her friend Katie last night at the concert, but it was actually practiced to be performed at a "workshop" in Redmond. She is a little embarassed of this performance as it is not perfect, but I think it's pretty dang good.

8 comments:

The Bryan's said...

Hey Tracy, how did you add the visitor's link to the bottom of your blog?

Christie said...

She did a good job. That sounds like a difficult piece. She's got talent.

Shawna said...

Wow! She did a good job! I thought it sounded great!

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful, Samantha. I hope you keep with this, because you definitely have talent.

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

mmmmm......flautas.

Great work, Sam!

SJacobus said...

Holy cow that was awesome. I used to play back in the 6th grade and I have a flute, but I've forgotten almost everything. I need to get together with her to relearn.

Bill Cook said...

WOW!! That was really great Samantha! I loved it.