Thursday, April 10, 2008

Abby's swim lessons

I've been meaning to post these for some time. Abby finished off her swimming lessons recently and passed again. She had the cutest, "funnest" teacher eva! In order to pass she had to swim 1/2 the length of the "big pool." It scared me to death. I am so glad her teacher was in there because I would have rescued her way before she had the chance to make it. I didn't think she would pass so I didn't register her for the next level for the next session, and by the time he told me she would pass it was too late, so we're taking a break from swim lessons for awhile.



4 comments:

Christie said...

How cute. It looks like a fun time. Sounds like she is quite the swimmer.

SJacobus said...

I love that last one with her big eyes. Very fun. We're you able to move her up to the next level for the next session?

The Bryan's said...

We just saw the video of Abby singing as Ingrid Michaelson. It was the cutest thing ever! -Gabi-

brittany said...

abby looks like quite the little swimmer! i hope she gets the same teacher for next time :)