Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WOO HOO!

If you know me, you know I listen to the radio ALL THE TIME! Since moving to Bend we have been listening "The Peak" and have chased down free Jamba Juice for the family (twice) , free "gourmet" hot dog meals for the family, and won a $30 gas voucher as part of different promotions.
Today was SUPER exciting because I won FREE lunch for me "and a friend" to Pepe's with Dave and Bryon on Friday. I entered their online contest last week and unfortunately missed their call this morning, as I was on the other line, so my answering machine got "on air" instead of me. I'm so sad I missed my moment of fame <:_(

Now I have to find a friend to go with me!

5 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, fine....I'll go. Cool win!

brittany said...

i can't believe you've won all that stuff from them. i guess i better start listening to the radio. what station is the peak again?

Shawna said...

So you get to go even though you didn't answer the phone. That's cool! Lucky Tracey...you have scored!

Becky said...

Yeah, they look like DJ's! Why do you need a friend to go with you when you could have those hotties all to yourself?

SJacobus said...

Way fun. Congratulations!