Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday- Summer 1994

One of these things is not like the other...
Aren't we a good looking bunch?
I can't believe how young I am here! They allowed me to get married?


This is one of my favorite pictures of "the boys"
I think Curtis is only 15 in this pic! Wow! I've been around a long time!

Brad's dad is a fisherman, and so our "family" summer vacation in 1994 meant a fishing trip to Yellowstone with Brad's brothers and dad, and many nights of playing spades :-)

I feel so lucky to have been able to get to know Brad's dad and brothers better on our fishing trips, something my sister in laws haven't been able to do as the family dynamic has changed and we are a lot more people now. It was fun being with "the boys", kindof like a fly on the wall, just watching the boys being boys.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

It's so weird to think that in this Picture, Curtis is only a few years old than Sam is now. How fun for you to be able to take a trip like that with all the boys. I think fun is the word I am looking for. Maybe interesting is the word that better describes it. LOL!

SJacobus said...

Fun pictures. I just barely got caught up with last weeks Flashback Friday. This one I can relate to better though:)

Christie said...

Cute flash back, that would be weird fishing with a bunch of men.