Tuesday, March 03, 2009

CAUTION: Wild animal

There was a wild animal trapped and making a terrible noise in Abby's room a few weeks ago. It was like nothing I had heard before, so I took some video of it

After 20 min. when the noise finally calmed down and we checked in the room we found the animal had escaped and only Abby was left in the room. Strange! Don't know what it could have been... sometimes is sounds like a leopard, other times a chimpanzee.
Hope the wild animal doesn't find it's way into your child's bedroom. BEWARE!!

9 comments:

Shawna said...

Glad to know there is another kid out there with lungs like Theron's. Not only the lungs, but the feisty personality to let you hear it!

That's too funny!

brittany said...

that is so funny, was she in trouble and upset or just playing around. i'm glad to know there is someone out there with the lung capacity to match stella's. Will you still be up here this week? let me know.

britt

Tricia said...

So I have never taped the animal that we hear sometimes coming from Jelly's room I could never have come up with a better write up then what you did. It made it ten times more funny for me to listen to it. It nice to know that wild animals don't make themselves at home in our houses.

Christie said...

What the ???? Is she playing? What game involves that level of shrilling? Interesting. Good thing you have a nice roomy home. Imagine if you lived in an apartment. :-) Oh the neighbors stories. :-)

Sarah said...

Haha, my favorite is the trying to be quiet giggling behind the camera :)

sherry said...

That is so funny. I often threaten my kids with this very thing. "Get out the camera, she's throwing a tantrum!" The threat usually quiets them down. They realize how crazy they are being...;)

Anonymous said...

I am baffled as to what kind of wild animal that is!I have never heard anything like that before.

Jake and Annika said...

Hilarious! Nice to know other people's kids are normal... :) Anson has become a "growler". You've inspired me to get it on film. :)

stone's eye view said...

I am laughing out loud.