Monday, November 17, 2008

Shevlin pics

We actually took these pics on October 26, but haven't posted them yet.
We decided to go down to Shevlin Park one Sunday evening for a walk, since it was such a nice day and we didn't know how many more nice days we would have. However, yesterday and today we had high temps of 70 degrees. VERY NICE!! Since we didn't get a spring this year, we surely deserved the nice long fall we are getting :D

You gotta love our rag tag gang... This is what you get when you get dressed out of your Sunday clothes and randomly put something on and have nap time bed head.

Brad was setting up the camera, trying to adjust for how dusky it was getting and setting up the timer and Star happened to bound in the picture. I just added it because I think it's funny :D

6 comments:

Christie said...

I love the one with Star bounding in. Too fun! cute fam pictures

sherry said...

Cute pictures! They look a lot better than my kids do after naps on a Sunday. We get some pretty scary hair with all of us girls. 70* weather sounds perfect.

Anonymous said...

The middle picture is a great family pic, and I love the background. I am missing your family and the background is making me miss Oregon. We had to shed a few clothes once we reached the airport.

Natalie said...

Love your family Pictures!
Where does the time go? they are all SO big

AceMott6 said...

Ahhh..I think those are nice pics!!

SJacobus said...

Cute! It's such a nice area to walk and take pictures in.