Monday, September 29, 2008

Summer Days Drifting Away

Last week the kids ate their supper outside and were running around and screaming around the yard, then all of a sudden it got quiet. I looked outside to see this sweet scene. Aww...how sweet... two siblings chatting quietly enjoying a warm Indian summer night until I realized...
They were really just lying quietly on the blanket to watch a show on Brad's ipod! LOL!
While not quite as sweet as the thought of them sharing a conversation it was still cute to watch them sharing a peaceful sibling moment.

8 comments:

Shawna said...

Too cute!

I can't wait for the cool evenings here. I seriously want to take you up on that shopping trip right now, anything to get out of the heat. I AM DONE!!!

brittany said...

Love this story!

Christie said...

Aww, that is sweet. How nice to have such a night to enjoy.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and funny. Nice that you have the picture and have it recorded, so they can look back at it.

Sarah said...

So funny, and very cute!

Tricia said...

I LOVE IT !!!

The Bryan's said...

funny!

SJacobus said...

Well we can just leave off that last and pretend right??:) It's still cute!