Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Canoe" say lots of fun?!

A couple Mondays ago we joined a couple families in our ward for a canoeing FHE.
My camera ran out of batteries... again... and... again... my friend SueLynn rescued me and let me take a couple pictures of
"The Vikings!!"
Bishop was very brave taking on all these rowdy boys on his own!
It was a great night! We paddled upstream where the boys "practiced" tipping their canoe and were so cold after we returned, that hot chocolate was in order for the evenings finale.
Ahhh... I LOVE being able to go canoeing on the river. So fun!!
p.s. I am going through our Utah pictures and will try to get a post up about our trip ASAP :D

5 comments:

Christie said...

I can't see the pictures this morning. :-( It sounds like a good time, and your title is too cute! :-)

brittany said...

ha ha funny title. canoeing sounds fun, but tipping yourself does not. i hope it was hot out!

Shawna said...

I clicked on one of the pictures to see the girl in the lake in the background. I thought for sure it was going to be Sam "the coldwater woman"

Looks like fun! Did you guys buy a canoe? I remembering you saying that was one thing you were going to have to buy if you live in Bend!

tracey said...

No, we didn't buy a canoe. Sunriver resort donated these old canoes to the scouts, so we were mooching the scouts canoes :D

SJacobus said...

What handsome young men if I do say so myself;) It was fun. Thanks for all your help in getting us going, the right way.