Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pilot Butte Drive-In

We have 2 of the coolest elders in our ward right now. It doesn't hurt that one of them is CANADIAN! (Can you guess which one?)This week we took the Elders to Pilot Butte Drive In and they shared this mongo huge 18oz. burger. I have never seen such a huge burger. I really think the one on the right could have polished off the burger himself given the chance. I am always amazed by how much a missionary can eat. When you come to visit remind me to take you to Pilot Butte because they have some awesome burgers. Mmmm! Are you ready to take on the 18 ouncer?
(sorry the pics aren't so hot, we took them on our cell phone)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Which one's Canadian? Oh, wait...I just noticed the one on the right appears to be wearing a t-shirt that says Canada. You must have some very smitten young women in your ward!

Christie said...

Ooo Ooo, the one on the right is the Canadian, I can tell one from a mile away. Cute missionaries.. don't they seem to get younger and younger? Sounds like some yummy burgers. I'll remember. oh and PS did you see the Christmas tree shop add?

Ben said...

Christie, you have a gift! What tipped you off? It couldn't have been the "Canada" t-shirt, right? :)

Lucky Elders! Who wouldn't want to serve in central Oregon?

SJacobus said...

They are fun guys and so well prepared for their missions. You know I've lived in this town for 9.5 years and I think I've only eaten their once and it was before it was Pilot Butte Drive-in. Don't ask me what it was called though, because I can't remember.

The Bryan's said...

Curtis never lost his missionary eating power. I'm always amazed with how much he can eat and feel well and still have space for desert a second later! Since we got married I got some of Curtis' eating habits. Of course I can't still eat half as much as him...but I must tell that this burger made me hungry. I thought the "widow maker" from Claim Jumper was big.... I have always wanted to come visit you guys so now I have one extra reason. I so want to eat that burger now. I hope it is because I'm pregnant! Gosh!

brittany said...

That thing is HUGE!! how fun that you took them to lunch.