Monday, February 11, 2008

Fondue- Fun to do

After a long hiatus, this weekend I dusted off the old fondue set and went to a Valentines fondue party. After all what is more romantic than spearing raw meat and putting it into a communal pot?
Is that not true love and friendship?
We had such a great time after loosening up with the cheese fondue :-)

We had chicken, beef and vegetables with yummy sauces

And delicious special chocolate fondue from New Hampshire. It coated evenly and perfectly. Don't you just LOVE the cake platters?Doesn't everything look delice?

(Thanks Ryan for taking the great photos)

Brittany even had matching sodas!! She thought of everything to make it look so cute!

It was a great night! Do you have plans for Valentine's?

7 comments:

Shawna said...

How fun Tracey! What a cute little set up. She's good!

Jake and Annika said...

Looks like a fun and very delicious night!!

Christie said...

looks awesome!!

Becky said...

Oh, how fun! When we lived in Utah, we always got together with friends for Valentine's day. My friend always made chocolate dipped strawberries. I think I need to do that this year. Jeromy's actually off (post call) on the 14th, but I think we'll just do something with the kids!

brittany said...

whoever took those pictures is seriously talented.

Shawna said...

Where did Brittany get those platters. I have been looking for those exact ones for a while now. I thought I saw them at Williams Sonoma but couldn't find them on line or in their store. Very cute!

SJacobus said...

Way fun!