Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ward Camp Out '09

July 10th we headed up to Hoodoo ski resort for our ward campout.
We did some grillin'
and some chillin'
and a fun campfire
The YW had a tent to themselves. Thankfully the night was much warmer than last years ward camp out.
Ethan and Breanne made some fun finds
(can you say "dirty boy"?)
If there is a critter to be found... Ethan will find it!

Breanne and Ethan had some fun on the chairlift too

(Brad was terribly disappointed to see how small the ski hill looked without snow on it... "that's it?" It looks so much steeper when I'm going down it!")

Once we were all packed up John and Kim took us to the summit which was beautiful!
It was nice of them to take us in their vehicle, since the minivan would have never been able to make it up that steep and rough road.
(yes, I am in my pajamas... I couldn't bother to get dressed)

2 comments:

Christie said...

Looks like a cool place.. man Ethan is the critter finder of all time! 3 frogs? Cool. I liked the swing video too.. And just FYI, this is the first picture of you since the weight loss (I've been watching for one) and you couldn't even get dressed!?!?! Really?!?! Thanks for putting a bra on though. LOL!!

Tobie said...

Tracey.....you look AWESOME!! Good for you, if I was there I would totally join your class!

The kids look like they're having a lot of fun this summer!!