Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The end of the school year!!

The end of the school year brings many fun festivities. One of these was Samantha's final middle school band concert. Samantha did an excellent job- as always, and even has a solo in one of the pieces.
Enjoy!







Samantha also had an end of the school year/ end of middle school dance. Her FIRST real dance!! :D
The theme was Hollywood, so she really glammed it up with the diamonds and the up-do.She looked very pretty for her big night out! Abby's class again had a special year end event for the parents to enjoy.
I hope you can hear over all the background noise.



Here she is with her teacher Ms. Sanchez on the last day of school.

Also at the end of the school year the kids had crazy hair day.

So, Ethan of course had a great idea: (I think he looks a lot like me in these pictures)
Another year of school finished! It has gone by so quickly. Hard to believe the kids have complete 2 years of school here already!

5 comments:

Christie said...

That piece that Sam played is so pretty. Love Ethans hair.. great stuff. I think that Sam is a little better at doing hair tho. :-) I can't believe she is old enough to go to dances. When i was that old, I was a lot older (at least I thought so!)

Sarah said...

Tracey, you look so good!! That boot camp sounds amazing, and looks like it's really paying off! It's been fun to read your posts, it looks like you guys were and still are, I am sure, as busy as ever! :)

Grandma Whiting said...

So who was the genius behind Ethan's hairdo? Was it his own creation and idea, or did he have help from his sisters? It's a riot. Samantha looks so pretty for her first dance. I bet her stomach was full of butterflies--going to her first dance. Loved the solos and loved hearing Abby read.

Tricia said...

Samantha does look all dolled up for her dance how fun, I love Ethan's hair I am one of those moms that is really sad when school is out we spent all our money moving and then putting a backyard that no one can use for another week so let just say we haven't done a whole lot this summer. Your kids a re super cute.

Shawna said...

It's crazy seeing Sam all dolled up. She looked so pretty. Hopefully she did her arm-out-to-the-side-spinning-move she did as a toddler. She'd have to do something to keep the boys at a distance.
Ethan's hair is hilarious and I loved the video clips!