Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bryan's Coast Trip Day 1- May 24

Our coast trip did not start out so smoothly. On our way Ethan started to not feel good, but luckily we were by a gas station when the inevitable happened so that we could buy supplies to clean up Ethan's initiation of the new van. It is truly "ours" now.
We arrived around supper time and the kids set up in their new digs
Elise and Benji enjoyed a fun run down to the beach

The kids got to work immediately digging a pit for us to build a fire in
For me it was too cold. But, this crew was DETERMINED to get a fire going... and they did!!
The beach house was awesome.. it was right on the beach... as you can see.

2 comments:

Christie said...

That looks really cool! I would love to stay at a beach house like that. Part of the beach that I don't like is hauling all the crap to and from the car.

Ben said...

I still laugh when I watch the video of me and Elise racing down the hill.