Monday, June 15, 2009

Mother's Day Tea- May 9

Abby's kindergarten class put on a "Mother's Day Tea" and it was really cute! The kids had made little stories and art work for their moms. The children sang a few songs, had refreshments and were reallly all just in heaven having their mothers with them. It is so fun to see them so thrilled to have you there and show off just a little :D









For Mother's day I got some cards from the kids, a garden hat, a new outfit, didnt' have to worry about dinner and I got my one wish: to watch a Red Sox game from start to finish without interuption (for the most part). The Sox even put up a win for me against Tampa Bay. A very relaxing mother's day.

6 comments:

Christie said...

Aww where is Abby's little dance?!?! That's no fun! Looks like a fun mothers day. I like your "little pink sunflower"

brittany said...

what a fun activity! i think it's so cute how she spelled things and wrote about you going to the jim!

Tricia said...

I like the fact you go to the JIM myself....now if I could find a good one....Way to funny looks like she had a blast all in the name of mother....

Grandma Whiting said...

Actually, in response to Christie, I could detect her swinging a little in the first video. Maybe they put her in the middle of everyone so she wouldn't steal the show again. Didn't give her much wiggle room.

Becky said...

How cute! Julia's class did the same thing two years ago. And now she's gonna be a third-grader!

The Bryan's said...

I can't wait for mother's days like yours. The flower is beautiful!Great job!