Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Knifty Knitters

The weekend before last we had a "Servipalooza" for our Quarterly Enrichment meeting. I came home with extra yarn and circular looms and the kids went to town on Sunday.
All the kids just hung out in our room for a couple of hours and made a bunch of baby hats.
Even Abby and Ethan could make them! I was super impressed!
Here are a couple we finished.
With a 20% off coupon from Joanne's I think I paid around $3.50 for the looms, if you're interested. Pretty cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice project for girls and fun that Ethan and Abby could also participate. Cute picture of Elise.

AceMott6 said...

Ahh...yes...we are nifty knitters in our house too. I made some pretty cool scarves this winter.

SJacobus said...

Aren't they so nice and easy to work? And soothing like coloring:)