Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy 2009

Ethan and Abby loved getting ready for our New Year's Eve Party. The little ones were a great help making the decorations, putting toothpicks in appetizers, mixing punch etc.
They were SO excited for everyone to come!


At one point we had 24 people, but by midnight only 14 were left standing to bring in the new year.
Ethan was barely standing... he fell asleep around 10:30 and had to be awakened just before midnight so he wouldn't miss out on the big event, although he was too tired to really enjoy it anyway.

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE OUR 2008 SO WONDERFUL!!

10 comments:

Paloma A. said...

Wow!

I don´t know how I found your blog but I see you are very friendly.
I saw the pictures and all the smiles everywhere!
I love stay with my friends and my family too.

ok. I hope your fine and happy 2009!

bye bye !

Anonymous said...

You really went all out. Looks like it was a huge success. Good you have Ethan and Abby to help. Fun memories.

Stephanie said...

Hey yoU! Thanks for inviting us. Sorry we had to leave so early. I am pretty sure we fell asleep way to early, but woke up just in time to see the confetti falling. :D Next year, right?? :D Loved the food you served. I've been craving that spread ever since.

Christie said...

Looks like a fun night... Ethan does look trashed back there though. Man, all 3 of mine were up till 2! What's wrong with those Bryans? Don't know how to REALLY Party eh???

Sarah said...

What a fun party! Happy 2009!!

SJacobus said...

Fun! Glad you had a great New Year:)

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! Happy New Year!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun - I think I remember spending a New Years with you almost 20 years ago - David, Scott Shaw, I can't remember who else though - I feel really really old now.

Unknown said...

Cute videos and pictures. It looks like it was a rocking New Years!!

Shawna said...

We need to live closer so we can actually do something for New years. Ben and I stayed up, but not 3 seconds after the ball dropped I heard him snoring on the cough behind me. What the? Your party is so much more my type of fun. Everything looks so festive and fun!