Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tree Trimming

I just realized that I never showed you what became of our tree.
When we got home I couldn't believe how tall it was. It looked so puny next to those ponderosa pines!

We're pretty happy with our find. Cutting a tree from the forest looks nothing like one "cut down" from a tree farm or picked up from a tree lot.
It's not perfectly shaped, but perfect for us :D
I love just sitting in the living room by the glow of the Christmas tree lights. It's so peaceful.

8 comments:

Christie said...

I love sitting by the tree lights too, it's the best. :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful. I see the stockings all hung by the chimney with care..

brittany said...

I love it and think it's absolutely perfect!!!

The Bryan's said...

I love the tree! I also love the stockings hung by the fire place. I wish I had one...no place to hand mine. Again Abby is just so cute on picture #2. All the kids seems so grown up...

Shawna said...

It's great when a tree looks unique. now, don't you see why we loved our spinning tree? Ha! Just kidding!

Jolanda said...

I love your tree and your decorating!

Unknown said...

What great pictures. SO memories captured and so many memories shared. Happy New Year!!!

SJacobus said...

I love the lights! We need to do a real tree again there's just no substitute!