Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hot Dogs

Saturday afternoon (while Brad and Samantha were on a youth temple trip) I took the other 3, and the dog to the Pet Expo. The hilight was the dog show. This guy and his 8 dogs have many accolades including Animal Planet.
It was a really entertaining show and for the $4 it cost for all of us... and the dog to get in to the expo counts as a good deal to me.


Star went a little nuts wanting to play with all the other dogs that were there, but I think she enjoyed it too.

6 comments:

brittany said...

you guys never cease to amaze me with all the things you find to do. i guess i really need to get the paper.

Christie said...

You always find something fun to do! Looks like a good time.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of everyone. Can't wait to see you all. Still looks fairly warm there.

Sarah said...

You guys are always doing something so fun! My girls would have loved the dog show, they are so jealous :) That's awesome you all got in for $4! That would not happen in California! ;)

Gbryan said...

Elise looks like a big girl. She looks so grown up on the last photo. I can't believe how they are so different. Some day I want to be like you Tracy and Brad. You always do fun things with the kids. My parents never did much with us and now I think I'm super boring...I need to be better.

SJacobus said...

Do you ever go to one of these and feel like you really need to go home and train your dog more???? Fun outing:)