Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ethan's Birthday

Wow, do I ever have a lot to catch up on!!
First things first... Ethan's birthday...
I decided to have the party at a nearby park. It was a pretty toasty day, so the water was a big hit.
The water balloons were great fun

As were the "squishy ball" games
But best of all was... dunk your head in the water bucket!
I made it easy and had Dominoes deliver to the park (how lazy is that?)
And a Costco cake (super lazy!)
But Ethan didn't seem to mind and had a great birthday with his friends, and I had a completely stress free party and no clean up!! Whoo Hoo!
Here's the birthday song ...

Here's Ethan trying to blow out his candles


5 comments:

Becky said...

Stress-free and no clean-up--that's the best kind of party!

Shawna said...

no clean-up! One day I will have one of those. Good job! I love how Ethan is singing to himself louder than the other kids. I remember being young and loving the party and feeling special. Looks like fun!

brittany said...

looks like quite the birthday! plus no clean up, the park and pizza delivery sounds like a perfect birthday for the mom too!

The Bryan's said...

Nice party! It seems like this should be my kind of party too and I have no idea why I always end up with tons of stuff to do! I would definetely have a party like that if the weather would allow us go to a park. Lucas and Hafa will have birthdays at the hottest time in AZ. Too bad for me!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Ethan, looks like a super day. I think that the more birthday parties you throw, the less of a show you put on. You find that the kids have a ball no matter what you do, and isn't that the point? :-)